We love when we get to host adventurous travelers who take advantage of all that Maui Beachside and this beautiful island has to offer!
Two of our guests, Xavier and Katie Ritzi (@xkflyaway), did exactly that. As travel photographers, they’re no stranger to navigating new places and getting some great shots while they’re at it.
You can also check out Xavier’s stunning black and white photography here @mi5ter_x.
We got to host the Ritzis back in April of 2018 and they were kind enough to not only share tons of great images from their trip, but their entire itinerary!
Now you can live the Maui Beachside life like a professional travel blogger!
@Xkflyaway‘s Maui Itinerary:
Day 1: Arrive
Get your feet in the sand ASAP!
Day 2: The Road to Hana
- Visited Waianapanapa Black Sand Beach and hiked to a waterfall
Be inspired by Katie walking over rocks towards the waterfall here.
Day 3: Catamaran Deluxe Snorkel Cruise & a Beach
- Sailed with Kai Kanani Luxury Catamaran
- Went to Kalepolepo Beach Park with a haku (flower crown)
Day 4: Back to The Road to Hana
- For more not-to-be-missed Maui activities, check out The Best of Maui (Our Big, Top 5 List!)
Day 5: Visit Lahaina
- After a day in Lahaina complete with a rainbow sighting, they attended a classic Hawaiian hula and feast at The Old Lahaina Luau!
Leave it to Maui to find rainbows like this right by the side of the road!
Day 6: Helicopter Charter
- Took a private ride with Pacific Helicopter Tours – (be sure to request a chopper with no doors!)
- Went exploring through the sunflower fields
- Caught a sunset at Big Beach
Discover what Katie learned from the helicopter experience here and here, see her pretty face in the fields in this post, and catch the stunning sunset views right outside of Maui Beachside 1 here and here.
Day 7: Depart
All of that sounds easy enough, right? 😉Here are a few of their Maui favorites, too!
@XKFLYAWAY‘S MAUI FAVORITES
Favorite Maui Activity:
Katie: Old Lahaina Luau
Xavier: Pacific Helicopter
Favorite Maui Food:
Best Maui Souvenir:
Night Blooming Jasmine Hand Soap (find it here)
Custom flower crowns (by @hakusbynicole)
Where They Stayed:
Here’s what else they had to say about each of our homes:
Maui Beachside 1
“Sunset from the patio”
“Stacey’s condo was probably the most beautiful we’ve ever seen. She pays such attention to detail & has everything you need. The patio facing the ocean was the best feature. Thanks again for the unforgettable stay, Stacey!”
Maui Beachside 2
“Felt like home”
“We absolutely loved this condo. The layout was great, beautiful decor & had everything we needed! Thanks again, Stacey & Asher.”
Are you interested in being featured as a Maui Beachside Guest Spotlight? Contact us at email@example.com. We’d love to hear about your trip and feature you on the MB blog!